SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. You can find out more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more info about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SoftEther VPN Server's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. SoftEther VPN Server's main file takes around 5.10 MB (5350632 bytes) and its name is vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.59 MB (26837640
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.99 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.66 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.88 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.10 MB)
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.18.9570
only. You can find below info on other releases of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by SoftEther VPN Server when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoftEther VPN Server
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000012_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000013_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000014_vpn_server.config
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is a program released by SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:12:49.827