SoftEther VPN Server
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Check out here
for more details on SoftEther VPN Project. Please follow http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's web page. SoftEther VPN Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vpnserver_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.03 MB (5278656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 25.82 MB (27076800
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.93 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.15 MB)
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.25.9656
only. For more SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. After you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 13:30:11.063