SoftEther VPN Server
This page is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. Open here
for more info on SoftEther VPN Project. More information about SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. SoftEther VPN Server is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.14 MB (5393048 bytes) on disk and is titled vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The following executables are contained in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 25.79 MB (27038968
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.27.9665
of SoftEther VPN Server. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program marketed by SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. After you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-06 16:52:12.760