Sharp Angle is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. More information on Sharp Angle can be found here
. Click on http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
to get more details about Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. Sharp Angle is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 123.23 KB (126192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Sharp Angle. They take 1.83 MB (1918576
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (639.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.24.112430
of Sharp Angle. For other Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program offered by Sharp Angle. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle application will be found automatically. When you select Sharp Angle in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:55:31.343