This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Open here
for more information on Sharp Angle. You can read more about on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Usually the Sharp Angle application is found in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is named SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They take about 2.61 MB (2741208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (639.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Sharp Angle version 2016.02.04.161521
only. Click on the links below for other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program marketed by the software company Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The software company is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-04 17:38:38.003