This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sharp Angle for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. More info about Sharp Angle can be found here
. Please open http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
if you want to read more on Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's web page. Sharp Angle is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sharp Angle's main file takes about 242.41 KB (248224 bytes) and its name is SharpAngleUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Sharp Angle. They take about 242.41 KB (248224
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.09.24.183656
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application marketed by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 07:14:45.653