This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Take a look here
for more information on Sharp Angle. Please open http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
if you want to read more on Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's page. Usually the Sharp Angle application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilSharpAngle.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies close to 444.23 KB (454896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Sharp Angle. They occupy about 686.65 KB (703128
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (444.23 KB)
This info is about Sharp Angle version 2015.07.28.050513
only. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by Sharp Angle. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The software company is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 12:02:36.003