This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. More information on Sharp Angle can be seen here
. Click on http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
to get more information about Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. Sharp Angle is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sharp Angle. The application's main executable file is titled utilSharpAngle.exe and its approximative size is 463.73 KB (474864 bytes).
Sharp Angle is composed of the following executables which take 1.20 MB (1259112
bytes) on disk:
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.37 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (463.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.10.05.061619
only. You can find below a few links to other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 08:02:46.650