You can find below details on how to uninstall Sharp Angle for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. More information on Sharp Angle can be found here
. Further information about Sharp Angle can be found at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. utilSharpAngle.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies close to 643.23 KB (658672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They occupy about 886.68 KB (907960
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.45 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (643.23 KB)
This info is about Sharp Angle version 2015.11.03.020444
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application by the software company Sharp Angle. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharp Angle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-03 06:44:50.080