You can find on this page details on how to remove Sharp Angle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Check out here
for more information on Sharp Angle. You can see more info about Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Usually the Sharp Angle program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 633.73 KB (648944 bytes) on disk and is titled utilSharpAngle.exe.
The executables below are part of Sharp Angle. They occupy about 876.11 KB (897136
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.38 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (633.73 KB)
This page is about Sharp Angle version 2015.05.18.102425
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application offered by Sharp Angle. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sharp Angle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sharp Angle in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-18 14:37:13.373