You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sharp Angle for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Further information on Sharp Angle can be seen here
. Further information about Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Sharp Angle's primary file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and its name is SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They take an average of 2.24 MB (2350392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.40 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.212828
of Sharp Angle. For other Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program released by the software company Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sharp Angle in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:31:04.037