Sharp Angle is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. You can find out more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
to get more facts about Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. Sharp Angle is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They take an average of 2.68 MB (2809216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (644.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.30.141117
of Sharp Angle. You can find below info on other releases of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by the software company Sharp Angle. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 17:36:31.663