Sharp Angle is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Open here
for more info on Sharp Angle. Detailed information about Sharp Angle can be found at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Sharp Angle's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.69 KB (108224 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They occupy an average of 2.74 MB (2869568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.50 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (642.19 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- SharpAngle.Plinx.exe (64.19 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
This page is about Sharp Angle version 2016.04.21.143322
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application marketed by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. After you click Sharp Angle in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-23 08:46:47.107