Sharp Angle is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. You can read more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. Further information about Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Sharp Angle's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Sharp Angle contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.53 MB (2648216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (650.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.11.23.071119
alone. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program offered by the software company Sharp Angle. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 17:27:49.517