Sharp Angle is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. You can find out more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Usually the Sharp Angle application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Sharp Angle. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.28.163308
of Sharp Angle. You can find below info on other releases of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by Sharp Angle. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-06 23:17:06.880