This web page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sharp Angle. More details about the program Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sharp Angle's main file takes about 456.23 KB (467184 bytes) and its name is utilSharpAngle.exe.
Sharp Angle contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1182600
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (456.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.07.13.093228
alone. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application by the software company Sharp Angle. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. When you click Sharp Angle in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-13 11:06:05.273