This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Check out here
for more info on Sharp Angle. Please follow http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
if you want to read more on Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's web page. Sharp Angle is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies close to 123.19 KB (126144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Sharp Angle. They occupy 1.66 MB (1736536
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUn.exe (729.69 KB)
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (319.46 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
This page is about Sharp Angle version 2016.04.12.084112
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sharp Angle releases:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sharp Angle in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 12:25:39.037