This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Check out here
for more info on Sharp Angle. Please follow http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
if you want to read more on Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's web page. Sharp Angle is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies close to 123.19 KB (126144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Sharp Angle. They occupy 1.66 MB (1736536
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUn.exe (729.69 KB)
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (319.46 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
This page is about Sharp Angle version 2016.04.12.084112
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sharp Angle releases:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sharp Angle in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 12:25:39.037