You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sharp Angle for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Open here
for more details on Sharp Angle. More details about the program Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Sharp Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. utilSharpAngle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 631.73 KB (646896 bytes) on disk.
Sharp Angle contains of the executables below. They occupy 874.12 KB (895096
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.38 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (631.73 KB)
The current page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.05.17.142422
alone. Click on the links below for other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by the software company Sharp Angle. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. After you click Sharp Angle in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 16:49:21.333