This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. You can read more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sharp Angle. Sharp Angle's main file takes around 242.35 KB (248168 bytes) and is named SharpAngleUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Sharp Angle. They occupy about 765.85 KB (784232
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.35 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This page is about Sharp Angle version 2015.09.29.171643
only. You can find below info on other releases of Sharp Angle:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program by Sharp Angle. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sharp Angle in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 18:52:14.780