You can find below details on how to remove Sharp Angle for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Check out here
for more information on Sharp Angle. You can read more about related to Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Usually the Sharp Angle program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sharp Angle. Sharp Angle's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Sharp Angle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.33 MB (2446944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (641.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.31.132156
of Sharp Angle. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by Sharp Angle. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 16:16:50.380