You can find on this page details on how to remove Sharp Angle for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. More data about Sharp Angle can be read here
. More details about Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Usually the Sharp Angle application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Sharp Angle's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Sharp Angle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.16.190515
of Sharp Angle. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program released by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sharp Angle in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-18 20:18:38.640