Sharp Angle is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sharp Angle. You can get more details about Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sharp Angle's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Sharp Angle's primary file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Sharp Angle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.61 MB (2738000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (638.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.06.130349
of Sharp Angle. You can find here a few links to other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program released by the software company Sharp Angle. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-06 21:05:41.997