This info is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. Take a look here
for more information on Sharp Angle. More details about Sharp Angle can be found at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sharp Angle's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Sharp Angle installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2138256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (634.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.24.181124
of Sharp Angle. You can find below a few links to other Sharp Angle releases:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by the software company Sharp Angle. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. When you select Sharp Angle in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 19:59:45.130