This info is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PCSharp Angle
. Check out here
for more info on Sharp Angle. Please follow http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
if you want to read more on Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. Sharp Angle is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sharp Angle. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Sharp Angle's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They occupy about 2.68 MB (2808256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.53 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (644.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.22.151229
of Sharp Angle. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application marketed by the software company Sharp Angle. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharp Angle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the application is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 19:46:20.690