This web page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. More information about Sharp Angle can be read here
. You can get more details on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Sharp Angle. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2802144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.56 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (641.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Sharp Angle version 2015.12.30.191244
alone. For other Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application marketed by the software company Sharp Angle. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle application will be found automatically. When you click Sharp Angle in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-01 01:46:21.500