Sharp Angle is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. More data about Sharp Angle can be found here
. Click on http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
to get more data about Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sharp Angle. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Sharp Angle's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 104.23 KB (106736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sharp Angle. They take about 2.17 MB (2275560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- updateSharpAngle.exe (387.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (398.73 KB)
The current page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.04.20.234939
alone. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application by Sharp Angle. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sharp Angle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sharp Angle in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 05:11:40.957