You can find on this page details on how to remove Sharp Angle for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. More info about Sharp Angle can be read here
. More data about the app Sharp Angle can be found at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Sharp Angle's primary file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sharp Angle. They take an average of 1.68 MB (1763424
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (452.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.14.020642
of Sharp Angle. You can find below a few links to other Sharp Angle releases:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program offered by Sharp Angle. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sharp Angle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle program will be found automatically. After you select Sharp Angle in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sharp Angle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-14 09:09:44.847