You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sharp Angle for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Open here
where you can read more on Sharp Angle. You can see more info on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sharp Angle's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Sharp Angle's main file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sharp Angle. They take 2.65 MB (2782008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.40 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (638.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Sharp Angle version 2015.05.15.172411
alone. Click on the links below for other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by the software company Sharp Angle. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. After you select Sharp Angle in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The software company is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 20:37:27.407