This info is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sharp Angle. Click on http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
to get more information about Sharp Angle on Sharp Angle's website. Sharp Angle is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. Sharp Angle's main file takes around 123.23 KB (126192 bytes) and is named SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Sharp Angle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.13 MB (2237192
bytes) on disk:
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (647.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.27.171437
of Sharp Angle. For more Sharp Angle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is an application released by the software company Sharp Angle. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sharp Angle in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The publisher is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 21:39:33.280