This page is about Sharp Angle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. You can read more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. utilSharpAngle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 463.73 KB (474864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Sharp Angle. They occupy about 706.14 KB (723088
bytes) on disk.
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (463.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.13.012853
of Sharp Angle. Click on the links below for other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program marketed by the software company Sharp Angle. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sharp Angle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sharp Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Sharp Angle application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sharp Angle in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The software company is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After uninstalling Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sharp Angle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-13 03:15:02.467