This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sharp Angle for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sharp Angle from your systemSharp Angle
. Further information on Sharp Angle can be seen here
. More data about the app Sharp Angle can be seen at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Sharp Angle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in Sharp Angle. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Sharp Angle version 2015.10.15.151952
alone. Click on the links below for other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program released by the software company Sharp Angle. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharp Angle". If it exists on your system the Sharp Angle application will be found automatically. When you click Sharp Angle in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharp Angle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 18:24:24.570