Sharp Angle is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sharp Angle from your computerSharp Angle
. You can find out more on Sharp Angle or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Sharp Angle at http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
. Sharp Angle is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Sharp Angle's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe. SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Sharp Angle's main executable file and it occupies around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Sharp Angle contains of the executables below. They take 2.64 MB (2765584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SharpAngleUninstall.exe (242.36 KB)
- utilSharpAngle.exe (630.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SharpAngle.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SharpAngle.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.06.005046
of Sharp Angle. You can find here a few links to other Sharp Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Sharp Angle is a program offered by Sharp Angle. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Sharp Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sharp Angle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharp Angle". The Sharp Angle app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sharp Angle in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sharp Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sharp Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://sharpanglesystem.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharp Angle\SharpAngleuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharp Angle.
8. After removing Sharp Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharp Angle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sharp Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharp Angle by Sharp Angle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharp Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 16:54:34.487