Satsuki Decoder Pack
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computerSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Satsuki Decoder Pack's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. nircmd.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary executable file and it takes around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They take 15.70 MB (16467022
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.88 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 532
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. You can find here a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 21:33:29.577