Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
for more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's main file takes around 8.61 MB (9025536 bytes) and is named mplayerc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy 10.97 MB (11503681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.57 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (1.54 MB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (8.61 MB)
This data is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 4308
alone. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-02 12:08:38.620