Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
for more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's main file takes around 8.61 MB (9025536 bytes) and is named mplayerc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy 10.97 MB (11503681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.57 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (1.54 MB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (8.61 MB)
This data is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 4308
alone. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 12:08:38.620