Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. You can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs or check for application updates here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, subject to the user's option. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. mplayerc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.25 MB (7604736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take 8.57 MB (8988529
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.57 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (396.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- cr3dlut.exe (511.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (7.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4305
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. After you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-30 10:15:06.047