Satsuki Decoder Pack
This web page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computerSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 140.41 KB (143776 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy 3.09 MB (3237125
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.38 MB)
- makeAVIS.exe (102.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 43016
alone. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. After you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 07:08:03.350