Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
for more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. mplayerc.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary executable file and it occupies close to 10.69 MB (11212800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take about 14.20 MB (14887685
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (141.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (408.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.38 MB)
- makeAVIS.exe (103.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (10.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 43017
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. For other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Satsuki Decoder Pack
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\bt\bt.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\bt\sb.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Cpl\COMDLG32.OCX
- C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Cpl\Langs\en.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found automatically. When you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 15:19:44.603