Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Go over here
for more details on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named SDPCPL.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.27 MB (16011313
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.21 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.50 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (11.00 MB)
This info is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5100
only. For other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found very quickly. When you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 05:43:29.723