Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Satsuki Decoder Pack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. nircmd.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's main executable file and it takes around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy 13.03 MB (13664396
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.39 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (436.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.98 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 539
only. You can find below info on other releases of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-01 00:58:54.173