Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More information about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be read here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Satsuki Decoder Pack's main file takes about 7.58 MB (7949824 bytes) and is called mplayerc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 8.90 MB (9333617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.57 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (396.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- cr3dlut.exe (511.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (7.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4306
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-23 13:11:34.170