Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More information about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be read here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Satsuki Decoder Pack's main file takes about 7.58 MB (7949824 bytes) and is called mplayerc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 8.90 MB (9333617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.57 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (396.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- cr3dlut.exe (511.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (7.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4306
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 13:11:34.170