Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computerSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. Satsuki Decoder Pack's main file takes about 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) and is named nircmd.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy 15.08 MB (15812390
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.27 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 531
only. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program offered by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. When you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 10:50:56.200