Satsuki Decoder Pack
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Further information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. SDPCPL.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary executable file and it takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.62 MB (16374126
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (24.84 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.13 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.14 MB)
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5105
alone. Click on the links below for other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Filtres\lav\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Filtres\lav\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Filtres\lav\avformat-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Filtres\lav\avresample-lav-2.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found very quickly. After you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:39:44.633