Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. nircmd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.01 MB (13639031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.08 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 536
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application offered by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. After you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-29 10:59:22.613