Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. nircmd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.01 MB (13639031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.08 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 536
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. For more Satsuki Decoder Pack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application offered by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-29 10:59:22.613