Satsuki Decoder Pack
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More information about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack. The application's main executable file is named mplayerc.exe and it has a size of 10.54 MB (11048448 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take an average of 13.77 MB (14442389
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.23 MB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (10.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 43012
of Satsuki Decoder Pack. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program released by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. After you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 05:54:05.337