Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More data about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) and is named nircmd.exe.
The executables below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy an average of 15.46 MB (16206583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.92 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.59 MB)
This web page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 533
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-07 19:51:27.993