Satsuki Decoder Pack
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Additional info about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Satsuki Decoder Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Mplayerc.exe and it has a size of 10.75 MB (11272704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Satsuki Decoder Pack. They take 15.66 MB (16418388
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.44 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- AppDialog.exe (103.62 KB)
- Config.exe (371.62 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.50 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- makeAVIS.exe (103.00 KB)
- NotifyDisplayChange.exe (92.00 KB)
- Mplayerc.exe (10.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5000
alone. You can find here a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 23:11:25.833