Satsuki Decoder Pack
This web page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computerSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack. mplayerc.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.66 MB (9085440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy an average of 11.19 MB (11728789
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (140.41 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (1.54 MB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (8.66 MB)
This data is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 4309
only. You can find here a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program marketed by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Satsuki Decoder Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 10:12:22.570