Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Further information on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be seen here
. Satsuki Decoder Pack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's decision. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. Satsuki Decoder Pack's primary file takes about 10.75 MB (11272704 bytes) and its name is Mplayerc.exe.
Satsuki Decoder Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.09 MB (15820292
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.44 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (404.00 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.51 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- makeAVIS.exe (103.00 KB)
- Mplayerc.exe (10.75 MB)
The current page applies to Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5001
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Satsuki Decoder Pack:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, nor are we saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 07:15:09.360