Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PCSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. More data about Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. SDPCPL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 14.98 MB (15707246
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (181.31 KB)
- OLT.exe (63.08 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (428.00 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.13 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.52 MB)
This page is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 5103
alone. You can find below a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a program released by the software company Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". The Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found very quickly. When you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Satsuki Decoder Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your computer, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 08:54:15.317