Satsuki Decoder Pack
This page contains complete information on how to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your systemSatsuki Yatoshi'S Softs
. Check out here
where you can read more on Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Satsuki Decoder Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack\Uninstall.exe. nircmd.exe is the Satsuki Decoder Pack's main executable file and it occupies around 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Satsuki Decoder Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.66 MB (16417383
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (180.95 KB)
- RFI.exe (66.70 KB)
- SDPCPL.exe (432.00 KB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.09 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.60 MB)
This data is about Satsuki Decoder Pack version 535
alone. You can find here a few links to other Satsuki Decoder Pack releases:
...click to view all...
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an application released by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs from your PC, we are not saying that Satsuki Decoder Pack by Satsuki Yatoshi'S Softs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-22 04:48:40.030